Our Dog Plush Toys
“Dogs are Man’s Best Friend”
The dogs come from the lineage of wolves gray (Canis Lupus). They differentiated genetically from wolves around 100,000 years ago when man mastered neither breeding nor agriculture. During the Paleolithic period humans were all hunter-gatherers. Thus, when men returned from hunting with cubs, they kept them and then domesticated them to help them hunt.
Today, there are more than 300 species of dogs that are very different from wolves. There are a few canids left in the wild such as dingoes which are domestic dogs returned to the wild. They can be found in Southeast Asia and Australia.
Dogs have very good cognitive abilities with well-developed senses, which makes their brains among the most efficient in the animal kingdom. This is linked to their domestication and selection which has changed the appearance but also the brain of dogs. A dog's sense of smell is one of its most developed senses with nearly ten times more olfactory cells and forty times more neurons dedicated to this than humans. It can thus follow a particular odor among several which is used by men for hunting, searching for explosives, drugs, etc. Hearing is also particularly effective in dogs.
Their diet is carnivorous with an omnivorous tendency because they can eat anything other than meat although it must make up at least half of their diet. The dog is one of the most represented pets because there are hundreds of species with different characteristics to please as many people as possible. You can find dogs that are big, small, sweet, cute, fierce, yellow, brown, white, ... In short, the list is long. Between the Labradors , Huskies , German Shepherds , Australians , Poodles and the French Bulldogs , dogs meet all tastes just like our stuffed animals!
Fun Facts About Dogs
- Human blood pressure drops when we caress a dog. And that of the dog too.
- All puppies are born deaf.
- There are more than 75 million pet dogs in the United States - more than in any other country.
- Speaking of sleeping...all dogs dream, but puppies and older dogs dream more often than adult dogs.
- Dalmatians are born completely white, and develop their spots as they age.
- A dog's nose print is unique, just like a person's fingerprint.
- The sense of smell of a dog is legendary, but did you know that its nose has up to 300 million receptors? By comparison, a man's nose has about 5 million.
- 45% of American dogs sleep in their owner's bed.
- Yawns are contagious, even for dogs. Research shows that the sound of a human yawn can trigger your dog to yawn.
- Dogs are not colorblind. They also see blue and yellow.
- Dogs curl up into a ball when they sleep to protect their organs, a holdover from their days in the wild, where they were vulnerable to attack from predators.
- The Australian Shepherd is not really Australian, it is an American breed.
- When dogs kick backwards after going to the bathroom, it is not to cover them, but to mark their territory, using the scent glands in their paws.
- A recent study shows that dogs are part of a small group of animals that show voluntary selfless kindness to others without any reward.
Why Buy a Dog Plush?
Having a dog as a pet comes with plenty of benefits, but so do stuffed dogs . Dogs are considered "man's best friend" because of their loyalty and playful behavior. Soft toys are children's best friends!
Soft toys accompany children every day, even in rainy, snowy or stormy weather, with a big smile and always ready to give memorable hugs. With all the different soft toys present in this collection, you are bound to find the one that best suits your child. Between a cute dog plush, a brown, Labrador, Golden or Husky dog plush, there are almost as many different plush toys as there are dog species.
Made with care, our high-end soft toys are made to last over time and accompany your child as long as they want. Their carefully crafted finishes allow us to offer you soft toys sweet And fluffy that your child will never tire of cuddling and playing with. Moreover, the news dog plush your child will love accompanying them on even the most perilous adventures. So take advantage of the quality that we offer you through these soft toys and buy your little one's best plush friend now.
Your child's favorite pet may not be the dog but the cat. So discover our collection Cat plush .